Saturday Session, 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
Program Track: Practice Development and Management
Introduction: David H. Yu
Speaker: Ken Runkle
Many dentists talk about and genuinely want to achieve higher case acceptance. At the same time, few have been trained to understand how to achieve truly high case acceptance. In this course, you will see how to make that goal.
• Explain the philosophy to achieve amazing case acceptance.
• Identify the psychology of patients coming into your practice.
• Apply the choreography of each person in a successful case presentation.
• Review why your systems must flow around your philosophy and your choreography.
• Communicate why a treatment coordinator is so important.
• Discover how to fill both the value and emotional “compartments” for each patient so they don’t say yes at your office, but call and cancel two days later.
• Recognize that successful case acceptance always concludes with referrals of new patients.