Moderator: Dimitris N. Tatakis
Speakers: Janine Edwards, Carol Elam, and James B. Fine
• Assess institutions’ current interviewing practices and compare with your own program.
• Explain various interviewing practices and their advantages and limitations.
• Identify at least one interview model your institution could use in future interviews.
• Create situational interviewing questions, and determine appropriate answers as well as their evaluation methods.
• Demonstrate proper interviewing techniques.