Sunday Session, 2:30–5 p.m.
Program Track: Practice Development and Management
Moderator: Jeanne M. Salcetti
Speaker: Lee Sheldon
The periodontal practice is challenged by unprecedented business challenges. Many practitioners are struggling to find answers in a shrinking dental market as well as a shrinking referral base. This two-part series details successful strategies that they have been implemented to create periodontal practice growth. Just when you think you have tried everything, this course will show you costeffective strategies designed to enhance your practice with improvements to achieve growth.
• Recognize the new periodontal marketplace and who is your patient.
• Consider the diagnosis and ethics in terms of what is best for the patient.
• Create a win-win environment between the restorative doctor and the patient.
• List three simple tactics that you and your staff can do to assure that the patient will schedule with you.
• Gain insight into how staff can improve the quality and quantity of “The Treatment Plan.”