Program Track: Practice Development and Management
Moderator: Robert A. Faiella
Speakers: Kaleim Manji, Lauralee Nygaard, Christian P. Pearson, and Chris Salierno
• Interpret reports to diagnose the health of our businesses.
• Implement business systems to effectively and efficiently treat patients.
• Develop our businesses in a responsible and ethical manner.
• Identify standards, systems, and protocols that may enable your clinical and business success.
• Navigate a smooth transition into practice from the student, resident, and new practitioner perspective.
• Gain sound financial, risk management, tax, and investment decision-making skills as a graduate transitioning to a practicing periodontist.